Legal Question in Workers Comp in Missouri

Type Your Question Here... What can I do if workmans comp intentionally ruined my credit

Asked on 8/13/15, 8:07 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

A purposeful act to damage the credit rating of a person can be the subject or basis for a tort suit. It is very difficult to imagine a situation where a state agency could or would attempt to damage a citizen's credit rating. Therefore, it is nearly impossible to advise you as to any specific tirts that are available in a specific situation. If you find yourself in this situation, ask the attorney handling your wc case if they can refer anyone. If you're attempting to do your wc case Pro Se (in your own) then you might contact the bar association or nearest law school for a referral.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 8/13/15, 9:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Missouri