Legal Question in Intellectual Property in Montana

I bought a .com in 2007, recently someone trademarked the name and wants me to give up my .com What are my rights?

Asked on 2/23/16, 9:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Anderson Mark Anderson, Attorney at Law, PLLC

You should ask them to pay you to give up your rights.

Read more
Answered on 3/03/16, 5:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in Montana