Legal Question in Personal Injury in Montana

I was in a car accident 2 years ago. I was t-boned on the passenger side by a car that ran their red light at about 40- 45mph in a school zone. I had severe "whip lash" and was being treated by a physician and chiropractor untill I got pregnant the end of august. During pregnancy I stopped. I have been suffering chronic neck pain, migraines, and anxiety since the wreck. The insurance company is questioning why I have started being treated again. Simply put I need it! i am wondering my rights and if I am able to bring the person that hit me to court to continue to cover my medical costs. The insurance CO. wants me to settle and take 2,000. Please advise. Thanks Much

sincerly, "in pain" Britt

Asked on 4/16/10, 11:03 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brent Cromley Moulton Bellingham

You need a professional evaluation and need to talk to a lawyer. Any lawyer who handles personal injury cases would be happy to talk with you, most of them without a charge for an initial visit. Most important: Do no delay.

Read more
Answered on 4/21/10, 1:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Montana