Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in Nebraska

Is there a way?

I am writing on behalf of a dear friend who got mixed up with the wrong girl, long story short get s heart broken, tries to drink / drug himself to death all while burning his & her home down. And now he just got 16 mos to 4 yrs possibly 8 months on good behavior. I know he is not the prison type, and is not doing well according to his mother. Tell me is there any loophole in the justice system to turn all this around and get him off?? Or place blame on the mental anguish left by the ex girlfriend?? That girl is the entire reason he is prison in Nebraska now. I would like to know if I can help him any way.

Asked on 10/30/06, 9:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

H.M. Torrey The Law Offices of H.M. Torrey

Re: Is there a way?

Perhaps, but we would need to know more about the charges, sentencing and factual circumstances that may mitigate, justify or excuse his behavior. For a free phone consultation, contact us directly.

Read more
Answered on 10/31/06, 1:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in Nebraska