Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Nebraska

request for admissions

I cant pay the full amount theyre asking or have it garnished it would leave me homeless! What do I do?

Asked on 11/05/07, 11:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

H.M. Torrey The Law Offices of H.M. Torrey

Re: request for admissions

Filing for bankrupcty may be your most viable and realistic option, based on the limited facts given thus far.

Read more
Answered on 11/05/07, 1:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Nebraska