Legal Question in Criminal Law in Nebraska

does my 18 year old daughter need a lawyer for a mip

Asked on 3/20/12, 5:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Matt Jenkins DeMars, Gordon, Olson, Zalewski and Wynner

You should definitely consult an attorney and provide the basic facts to determine if there is any reason to dispute the charges.

Read more
Answered on 4/06/12, 8:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Nebraska