Legal Question in Family Law in Nebraska


I am a woman who was divorced in August, 1982 in Nebraska. My lawyer asked me if I wanted anything, and at the time I did not. He never told me that I could still have asked for half of my husband's retirement. Is it possible to receive that money now?

Asked on 8/30/08, 11:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Susan Allen The Law Office of Susan E. Allen, PLLC

Re: divorce

Highly unlikely your decree will be disturbed after 25 years.

Read more
Answered on 8/30/08, 4:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nebraska