Legal Question in Family Law in Nebraska


I am 17, live in Nevada. My mother

gave me permission to move out and

pay all my own bills, and expenses. I

would like to be emancipated so it

would make life a lot easier, for

instance she cannot go onto my bank

account and take money, she cannot

call the cops on me saying I ran

away. Is there any way i can be emancipated?

Asked on 6/30/08, 5:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Smith James E. Smith Ltd.

Re: Emancipation

You can file a Petition For Emancipation in District Court.

Read more
Answered on 6/30/08, 8:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nebraska