Legal Question in Family Law in Nebraska

My Son Born in USA in 2004 june, he is staying with me from 2004 july. My wife is filing Divorce , as left us a month back n doesnt want to return. Can i take childs custody, as she is financially broken down, & have illegal affairs. She stole my sons birth certificate & Travel card, Finger prints from my house without anyones notice, Passports are intact with me. What should I do now to get my childs custody after the divorce. She never took care of my child as he is happy to stay with my parents. He is studying in 1st standard in india. If she call consulate people n inform them or lie about the custody, what should I do?Plz advice me. very urgents.

Thanks you


Asked on 1/21/11, 12:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Duke Drouillard Drouillard Law, LLC

You will need to hire a lawyer to represent you in the divorce and child custody agreement. The court will decide who gets custody of the child.

Read more
Answered on 2/10/11, 12:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nebraska