Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Nebraska

medical bills

my daughter was attacked. she got a concousion, and cracked nose. the person that attacked her was told by the judge she only has to pay 1/3 of the hospital bills. can we have it taken to a different court?

Asked on 3/23/09, 5:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael McClellan Gast & McClellan

Re: medical bills

I think you are reffering to restitution in the criminal court.

Your daughter would have a claim in civil court against the attacker . . . and the right to recover for medical bills, pain and suffering and lost wages . . .

Read more
Answered on 3/23/09, 10:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Nebraska