Legal Question in Immigration Law in Nebraska

Do you have to meet in person in order to get a fiancÚ k1 visa for immigrant fiancÚ to come to USA?

Asked on 11/29/13, 5:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

Yes, you have to prove that you & your fiance have spent time together in-person, as well as have continued to correspond by telephone, mail and/or email.

Read more
Answered on 11/29/13, 9:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Nebraska