Legal Question in Immigration Law in Nebraska

if i'm using someones else social security card to work can i do my taxes and later still get papers?

Asked on 2/01/12, 1:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brian D. Lerner Law Offices of Brian D. Lerner, A Professional Corporation


That actually is a crime. Better yet, you should seek a consultation to see if you qualify somehow for residency.

Read more
Answered on 2/04/12, 10:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Nebraska