Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Nebraska

The sale of our Trailer and Property

We sold our Trailer house and Property in 1994 and The person who bought it paid us 2,400 dollars out of the 3,000 we were asking, She didn't give us the rest and now she has moved.. We have also payed all the taxes for the passed years,, My question is can we get our trailer house back? We signed the Title over to her but she never changed it to her name.. The Deed is in our name and has never been changes...What can we do about this I would like to resell it or something..

Asked on 6/08/99, 1:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gerald Hershenson Law Office of Gerald M. Hershenson

Re: The sale of our Trailer and Property

I am not authorized to practice law in your state. Suggest you consult local legal counsel before doing anything. You have the right to sell it but might have to reimburse the party who bought it from you any overage. You have legal title and the other person has an equitable interest. See an attorney immediately.

Read more
Answered on 6/10/99, 3:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Nebraska