Legal Question in Family Law in Nevada

in a child custody court request the mom decided to file a domestic violence order received 4days before court date how do i get a extention on the court date so i can get a lawer

Asked on 10/30/09, 2:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jim Herbe Black & Lobello

You would need to file an opposition to the Temporary Protective Order. If the TPO is in place while you have an open Custody Case, you can file that opposition within your pending custody matter. I would highly recommend that you obtain an attorney for this matter.

If you 'd like to discuss your case in more detail feel free to contact me directly.


Jim Herbe, Esq.

Black & Lobello


Read more
Answered on 11/04/09, 2:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nevada