Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Nevada

To whom it may concern,I am not satisfied with the final accounting of my father's trust,what can be done?We only received numbers on a typewritten accounting of the contents of his safety deposit box,we have been told his vehicle was sold,but no DMV records.Please advise.Regards,Bob

Asked on 7/11/11, 2:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

George Greenberg Greenberg & Nguyen Attorneys at Law

I would start by sending a letter to the Trustee, certified mail return receipt requested, demanding a more thorough accounting to which you are entitled.

George D. Greenberg, Esq.

Read more
Answered on 7/12/11, 1:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Nevada