Legal Question in Criminal Law in Nevada

dog bite

person is claiming to be bitten by my dog, is seeing and attorney and therapist, what should i do?

Asked on 7/29/07, 7:44 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Adam Breeden Breeden & Herbe, Ltd.

Re: dog bite

I would put your homeowner's insurance on notice of a possible claim. If you lack homeowner's insurance and a claim is made against you, I can defend you for an hourly fee. Dog bite cases can be successfully defended in many cases. If you would like to come in for a short consultation, we could set something up. Just call me.

Read more
Answered on 7/29/07, 9:13 pm
Michael Sanft Sanft Law

Re: dog bite

Anticipate a lawsuit, and review your home owners policy for coverage. If you are covered, notify your insurance company as it will already have an attorney to represent them and your interests.

Read more
Answered on 7/30/07, 12:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Nevada