Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Nevada

what options beside bankruptsy do i have! vehicle repoed back in 2008 they want me to pay 19,000. cant afford tp pay it or offers from collection companies of 9,000 but 3,000 a month payments!

Asked on 2/11/13, 7:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Has the debt collector sued you? If not, start saving your money, because the cheapest way to settle these kinds of cases is to offer a lump sum of cash.

Read more
Answered on 2/15/13, 9:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Nevada