Legal Question in Business Law in Nevada

I have two checks totalling $800 I was given by a cleaning service business for janitorial services I provided them.

I haven't tried to cash the checks yet but the owners are now refusing to pay me for even MORE hours of work I provided because they are having apparently having financial problems.

Should step one be to go ahead and try to cash these checks at the Wells Fargo bank from which they were issued? If the Wells Fargo bank says there is insufficient funds I would like to pursue small claims action against these guys

Asked on 8/16/13, 10:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Courtney John Peter Lee, Ltd.

Bring the returned checks to the DA's office.

Read more
Answered on 8/19/13, 2:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Nevada