Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Nevada

Can I sue the local police department for violating 4th amendment rights regarding search and seizure when it happened 10 years ago?

Asked on 1/21/13, 1:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Otto David Otto & Affiliates, PC

No. There's a two year statute of limitations implied in that kind of suit.

Read more
Answered on 1/21/13, 3:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Nevada