Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Nevada

Someone owes me a lot of money in the US, is there a contract I can have them sign to agree to the debt? We have no prior contract.

Asked on 5/14/13, 9:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joel Selik

Yes there are many types of documents to bring forth a debt, or to simply acknowledge a debt already in existance. Youll want to make sure it has the best terms if you end up needing to sue on the note.

Read more
Answered on 5/14/13, 9:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Nevada