Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Nevada

i won a civil suite for no payment on the business i sold acouple of years back did it all myself couldnt afford attorney was given a judgement for 25,000.00 been trying to find out how to collect i would like to file a lien on the person house the only forms i can find are mechincal liens when i go to assor office i get no help made a few call senn email to attorney general no help. alls i neen is the proper form !!!!!!!!!!!!!! which i cant seem to find.

Asked on 8/28/09, 4:53 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Record the judgment, along with an affidavit per statute, or an abstract of the judgment. This will create a lien on all real property owned by the debtor in that county.

Read more
Answered on 9/02/09, 5:36 pm

Jeffrey Cogan Jeffrey A. Cogan, Esq., Ltd.

I have a person who does asset searches for about $250 and does a good job. Email me for an appointment as I can't give his name on the Net.

Read more
Answered on 9/06/09, 9:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Nevada