Legal Question in DUI Law in Nevada

dui drugs 1st discoverey

how do i file for a request 4 diccovery without an attorney?

Asked on 4/06/09, 3:49 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Fischer Fischer Sanders, LLP

Re: dui drugs 1st discoverey

You can request the discovery directly from the DA's office. In Clark County there is a form the DA provides. In rural counties you can just write a short letter requesting your discovery.

Read more
Answered on 4/07/09, 11:31 am

Jonathan Reed Reed & Mansfield

Re: dui drugs 1st discoverey

There is different contact information for the various jurisdictions, e.g., North Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Henderson, Boulder City, etc. Attorneys can usually fax in a request and the city sends the discovery and then bills the attorney. The last two bills I got were $6 and $8 for copy charges. The various jurisdictions may not give "credit" to an individual for these small copy charges; I just don't know. But each jurisdiction will have a website with contact information, even if it is only a phone number.

Read more
Answered on 4/06/09, 4:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Nevada