Legal Question in Family Law in Nevada

I got divorced 5 years ago and have not recieved my $36,000 settlement.

Can I still go after my ex?

Asked on 8/08/13, 1:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marshal Willick Willick Law Group

Yes, almost certainly. And you may be entitled to statutory interest as well. See But there is a six-year statute of limitations to begin actions based on a judgment, in most cases, so if you are going to do something about it, find knowledgeable counsel and begin sooner, rather than later.

Read more
Answered on 8/08/13, 2:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nevada