Legal Question in Family Law in Nevada

My ex-husbands excuse for not paying his child support since last dec. is because the IRS is taking all his paycheck but leaving him $400 a month to live on. Is that something that the IRS does? My ex is known to lie a lot.

Asked on 5/29/13, 10:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Courtney John Peter Lee, Ltd.

Contact the DA Family Support DIvision at call (702) 671-9200. THey'll get to the bottom of it for you.

Read more
Answered on 5/29/13, 11:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nevada