Legal Question in Family Law in Nevada

Is there anything that needs to be filed after reconciliation in a legal separation with the court

Asked on 8/14/13, 10:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Smith James E. Smith Ltd.

A Notice Of Reconciliation or Stipulation And Order For Dismissal if the case is still open.

Read more
Answered on 8/14/13, 11:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nevada