Legal Question in Family Law in Nevada

I've been with a gentlemen for 5 years living together for 3.9 yrs/months. I work for his company and he financially well off. I left a good paying job to take over his business and personal finances and life.

I'm now going to leave him and I've been told that us living in Nevada I can get palimony

Asked on 2/25/19, 5:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marshal Willick Willick Law Group

An award (usually of property acquired by one or both parties during the relationship) is possible, but the these cases are extremely fact specific. See the text, and articles, posted at

You should consult, in detail, with a family law specialist well versed in this subject. We have litigated many such cases. Please look over the posted materials, and feel free to call us to set a consultation appointment.

Read more
Answered on 3/02/19, 5:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nevada