Legal Question in Family Law in Nevada

I am married. My wife has 3 children from other men who never been married with her, after i divorce her, I have to pay child support to her childrens ?, we live in Las Vegas Nevada.Thanks a lot in advance

Asked on 8/12/14, 3:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Smith James E. Smith Ltd.

No unless you adopted any of them.

Read more
Answered on 8/12/14, 4:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nevada