Legal Question in Family Law in Nevada

What is the process for filing for full custody if one parent moves out of original state of judgment with child with mutual consent from the other parent?

Asked on 7/15/13, 7:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Courtney John Peter Lee, Ltd.

It depends. When did the child and parent move out of the state of Nevada? Was the "mutual consent" in writing? In sum, the answer you seek is dependent on several variables. You should consult with an attorney for particulars regarding your case. The Nevada State Bar will refer you to an attorney who will give you a discounted consultation at the rate of $45.

Read more
Answered on 7/16/13, 11:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nevada