Legal Question in Family Law in Nevada

My spouse filed for divorce and doesn't even have the marriage dates correct is this going to help me

Asked on 9/10/14, 2:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Smith James E. Smith Ltd.

This is a minor mistake that won't help or harm either of you. However, it would be better to file an Errata with the correct date.

Read more
Answered on 9/10/14, 2:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nevada