Legal Question in Family Law in Nevada

can i get my wife submitted into a rehab or mental institute

Asked on 1/02/14, 2:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Courtney John Peter Lee, Ltd.

Perform a Google search for "NRS 433A". The information you seek is likely contained in that statutory section of Nevada law.

Read more
Answered on 1/06/14, 10:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nevada