Legal Question in Employment Law in Nevada

I am a commission sales associate and have been paid for a sale that occurred two weeks ago the client has solicited my employer for a discount my employer now wants to take back the difference of the sale and take away my earned this legal

Asked on 5/04/13, 6:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Courtney John Peter Lee, Ltd.

Generally, once you have rendered full performance in exchange for very certain and specific consideration in return, the employer cannot change the deal with respect to that completed performance. If you feel that your wages are not being paid to you in a lawful manner, you should visit the Labor Commissioner at 555 E. Washington Ave., Ste. 4100.

Read more
Answered on 5/06/13, 10:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Nevada