Legal Question in Employment Law in Nevada

What recourse does an employee have on their

employer when a lay off occurs and there are

still wages due that have not been paid

example: 1 week hold back on pay for new


Asked on 8/12/13, 4:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Courtney John Peter Lee, Ltd.

You can get help in this area (i.e., unpaid wages) for FREE! Simply visit (do not call, go in person) the Office of the Labor Commissioner at 555 E. Washington Ave., Ste. 4100 (Grant Sawyer Bldg. on Las Vegas Blvd. & Washington).

Read more
Answered on 8/12/13, 4:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Nevada