Legal Question in Military Law in Nevada

Dd 214

I was discharged from active duty in October of 2008. I know that i was supposed to receive my medical records and my Dd form 214. I haven't yet and i have tried everything to get them i submitted a request to the NPRC in St. Louis and they did not have them. I found out that they were still at Randolph AFB in Texas. I contacted them and they said that there was literally nothing they could do. I need my DD 214 for the VA and to get disability and unemployment because i can't get a job without it. How can I get my DD 214?

Asked on 1/23/09, 10:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald G. Rehkopf, Jr. Brenna, Brenna & Boyce, PLLC

Re: Dd 214

Call your Congressional Representative and ask to speak with whoever handles "Military Affairs" in the office. Tell them what Lackland told you and ask for their assistance in getting both the DD 214 and your medical records. Hopefully that will solve your problem.

Good luck to you.

Read more
Answered on 1/24/09, 4:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in Nevada