Legal Question in Military Law in Nevada

I was married to an Air Force sergeant for 15 years, between 1988 to 2003. I was told I Amarillo entitled to some benefits.

Asked on 8/27/13, 12:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marshal Willick Willick Law Group

Maybe. Much depends on what was decided in your divorce; if it was entirely silent, you may be able to obtain your portion of the retirement now by partition of the omitted pension. For background, see the materials and articles posted at You really should consult with counsel specializing in family law and well-trained in pension partition cases.

Read more
Answered on 8/27/13, 1:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in Nevada