Legal Question in Personal Injury in Nevada

I was in a car accident about 2 years ago.I fractured my hand and had injuries to my neck and back.It was a 50/50 accident.I hired an attorney and after a couple of months he called me and told me that there is no point pursuing the case,I will wind up paying too much money for doctors and so on.I asked him to find out if the other party was pursuing and he told me he spoke to her insurance co. and she was not pursuing.So I figured I really can't afford to keep going to doctors and paying for it,you see I'm a senior with a limited income,and since the other party was not filing a claim,I will just drop it.Now,almost 2 years later I get a letter that my insurance co. is being sued by the other party.It seems my attorney lied to me it wasn't a big enough case for him,also he never informed me that I had medical coverage from my insurance so I could have kept going to the doctors with out of pocket expense.Is there any thing I can do.I know no attorney will help me sue another attorney.who can help me?please advice.

Asked on 7/02/12, 10:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Howard roitman Howard Roitman & Associates

See another lawyer now.

Read more
Answered on 7/20/12, 11:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Nevada