Legal Question in Personal Injury in Nevada

I slipped in water on the floor of safeway. the buther,and assistance manager came to my aid and asked if I need a ambulance.thet gave me a chair to have me sit for awhile before walking.and they helped me finish my shopping and said someone would be contacting me from the what do I do next to help this settlement action go faster to cover the hostpital bills, and my pain and suffering.and the operation I'll need on my knee injury?

Asked on 4/23/12, 3:37 pm

6 Answers from Attorneys

Joel Selik

You need an attorney

Read more
Answered on 4/23/12, 3:46 pm
John Courtney John Peter Lee, Ltd.

I seriously doubt that this company will pay for future medical needs without a serious threat of litigation. This company's primary incentive will be to give you as little as possible. Period. If your injuries are serious, you will probably get paid a greater amount in compensation if you find an attorney to match up against the company's attorneys.

Read more
Answered on 4/23/12, 3:47 pm
David Francis David Francis Law Firm

Seeking the advise and expertise of a personal injury attorney is your best bet. As was stated previously, an attorney will be able to make sure that your present and future medical bills are taken care of. A personal injury lawyer will also be your advocate in dealing with both insurance companies and the grocery store lawyers.

Read more
Answered on 4/23/12, 4:11 pm
Paul Malikowski Malikowski Law Offices, Ltd.

Among the rights you may want to know about is the time in which you must file a claim against any party at fault, where legal fault may lie, what types of compensation you may be awarded, and how to avoid making damaging admissions to insurance adjusters and investigators. Your attorney can explain further.

Read more
Answered on 4/23/12, 4:14 pm
David Otto David Otto & Affiliates, PC

You need an attorney to help you with this.

Read more
Answered on 4/23/12, 5:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Nevada