Legal Question in Personal Injury in Nevada

I won a small claims case on a personal injury,but was not awarded any pain and suffering or emotional suffering that Nevada supreme court says you are allowed. Most Att in Nevada never heard of my situation where a person did not get pain and suffering but say the judge had to. I can't find in the law either way. Do I have any recourse?

Asked on 8/25/13, 9:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Smith James E. Smith Ltd.

Small claims court judges award out of pocket damages and don't award pain and suffering damages.

Read more
Answered on 8/25/13, 11:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Nevada