Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Nevada

Is Nevada acourse or reourse state? I can'tget an answer.

Asked on 10/17/09, 10:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeffrey Cogan Jeffrey A. Cogan, Esq., Ltd.

Recourse. You can get sued after a foreclosure for any deficiency.

Read more
Answered on 10/23/09, 10:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Nevada