Legal Question in Traffic Law in Nevada

How to get early release from House Arrest

A traffic ticket went in to 4th warrent and the person was senetenced to 90 days house arrest and the price of the ticket was raised $1000. Is there any way to convince the judge to allow early release from House Arrest?

Asked on 3/12/02, 1:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Diamond Diamond & Associates

Re: How to get early release from House Arrest

Yes, there are always options that we can explore. We would need to know more about the case to fully understand and advise you of which was is the best way. Please contact us at 310/277-1707.

Read more
Answered on 3/13/02, 1:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Nevada