Legal Question in Traffic Law in Nevada

hi! i recently got pulled over for speeding. I got paced at 75 in a 65. They called a k-9 out on me and searched my vehicle. They found less than 5 grams of concentrated cannabis that I use for my back pain and anxiety. What should I do?

Asked on 3/28/22, 9:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Smith James E. Smith Ltd.

Get an attorney and fight the charge. Sounds like an illegal search and seizure.

Read more
Answered on 3/29/22, 7:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Nevada