Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Nevada

If a man dies and he has an estranged daughter of which he never signed the birth certificate and has only seen her maybe 4 times throughout her life dose that still a point her next of kin rites?

Asked on 12/29/15, 3:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Paul Malikowski Malikowski Law Offices, Ltd.

In all states except Louisiana, a parent may legally disinherit an adult child, provided the parent transfers his property to someone else during lifetime or leaves his property to someone else under a valid will. Your attorney can explain further.

Read more
Answered on 12/29/15, 4:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Nevada