Legal Question in Consumer Law in New Hampshire

How can I make a large store like Sears to pay me back money they double overcharged me on a purchase of an appliance and they refuse to refund my money back

Asked on 8/18/13, 12:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Skinner, III Associated Attorneys of New England

You should consult a consumer protection attorney. A list of dedicated consumer advocates is available here:

Depending on the specific facts of your case, and the evidence you have, we might be able to bring an action for you in reliance on RSA 358-A. Available here:

More information about how we work available here:

Read more
Answered on 8/19/13, 5:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in New Hampshire