Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Hampshire

how do I file perjury charges in New Hampshire? I have the transcript of the court case with the defendant (my ex wife) lying 5 times about my daughter having missed several therapy appointments, and the therapist having spoken directly to her. I have a letter from the therapist refuting all of these statements. The statements made are relevant to the outcome of the case as it involves custody of my daughter.

Asked on 4/03/13, 8:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Hynes N.H. DWI GUY

At the local police department in the town/city where the perjury occurred you can present your evidence to them.

Read more
Answered on 4/03/13, 8:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Hampshire