Legal Question in Family Law in New Hampshire

I live in NH seeking divorce and am looking for an attorney in family law and financial advising. I am looking for unbundled services. Do you have any suggestions?

Asked on 10/29/13, 10:19 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Ian Reardon Ian Reardon - Attorney at Law

Depending on the complexity and degree of disagreement between spouses, a full service attorney can be comparable in cost to unbundled services.

Read more
Answered on 10/29/13, 10:27 am

Bruce L. Dorner Dorner Law Office

My office provides unbundled services. The real question is what level of assistance would best suit your needs and goals.

Bruce L. Dorner

Dorner Law Office

80 Nashua Road

Londonderry, NH 03053


Read more
Answered on 10/29/13, 10:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Hampshire