Legal Question in Family Law in New Hampshire

Hi, does a man in NH who has health issues and not able to work, have the right to go back to court and say that he can not pay support to his ex anymore. She has a house, children are grown and out of the house, and she works. She could sell the house to support herself.

Asked on 1/08/14, 6:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Roy Weddleton Granite Law

The short Answer is yes. If it is been more than three years you can automatically ask for an adjustment or if it is been less than three years since your divorce if you your circumstances have substantially changed then you can also motion the court to change or modify your support obligation

Read more
Answered on 1/08/14, 6:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Hampshire