Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New Hampshire

In New Hampshire - who generates a home Purchase and Sales agreement - the buyer or seller? and can I just download and use the New Hampshire Association of REALTORS´┐Ż Standard Form or is there a law against this?

Thank You

Asked on 4/11/14, 5:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Roy Weddleton Granite Law

There is no set rule but generally the buyer submits a purchase and sales agreement with the times that they are willing to buy the property. Any real estate purchase is a huge purchase an absolutely should not be done with a standard real estate form. Too much can go wrong and it will cost you thousands of dollars. Don't be foolish; retain an attorney for a small Amount of money to really represent your interest.

Read more
Answered on 4/22/14, 5:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New Hampshire