Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New Hampshire

I am interested in buying a 3 unit property. All 3 units are currently rented. After purchase I want to have my daughter rent one of the apartments. Can I ask that the eviction of one tenant be part of the sales agreement?

Asked on 11/17/16, 7:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Skinner, III Associated Attorneys of New England

I am a NH Real Estate Broker and Attorney. You should have professional representation in this transaction to assist you. The answer to your question lies in a review of the leases currently in effect. Please get in with touch me if you want to discuss closing the deal or different options for assistance or representation.

Read more
Answered on 11/17/16, 8:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New Hampshire