Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New Hampshire

Can I get out of purchase and sale agreement by just giving up deposit?

Asked on 3/27/15, 3:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Hall Qua, Hall, Harvey & Walsh

This is dependent on a review of all the facts, but generally you can "get out of" agreement by giving up deposit, if the P/S agreement states that the deposit is the limit of damages both in law and equity. However, a review of the P/S agreement may present other less costly ways to withdraw.

Read more
Answered on 4/30/15, 10:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New Hampshire