Legal Question in Tax Law in New Hampshire

I started a single-member/member owned LLC with a dedicated EIN in 2020. I made no sales, but did make purchases and such to start my business. Do I file a Schedule C? Is this submitted with my personal taxes (i.e. With HRBlock, if that is who I use for personal taxes)?

Asked on 2/08/21, 2:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lawrence Graves Coolidge & Graves PLLC

Yes, it would be treated as a pass-through entity, so the results are reflected on Schedule C. However, do-it-yourself software is not easy in this respect, and you may have difficulty convincing the software to do this.

Read more
Answered on 2/09/21, 5:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in New Hampshire