Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

if police detective ask me to come in for questioning do i have to go

Asked on 2/14/12, 3:48 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

go talk to a criminal defense attorney right now.

if you do not know any, call me and i will send you to someone good.


Read more
Answered on 2/14/12, 6:55 pm

Barry Kozyra Kozyra & Hartz, LLC

No, you do not. Consult with counsel before speaking to the police.

We have a number of lawyers here who could assist you. Please call for an appointment if you are interested.

Disclaimer: Your question and any response given are not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The response given is not intended to be relied upon by you or anyone else as it is based only on the limited information which you have provided. Other information is needed before advice can be given including facts which you have not supplied which may change the response to your question. You should consult with an attorney as soon as possible to assess your legal rights so as not to prejudice yourself.

Read more
Answered on 2/14/12, 6:58 pm
Gary Moore Gary Moore Attorney At Law

You might be a suspect. You need to talk to a criminal lawyer. Call me, if you like.

Read more
Answered on 2/14/12, 7:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey